Finally, at the end of 2020 there was the release of a new REALISE catsuit with the style number FB-2 (FB-002).
The new style comes without sleeves, with a small collar and a back zipper.
The seams indicate an extremely high leg cut and give this catuit its unique look, with a guaranteed recognition value – which strongly reminds me about the 80s.
This suit is available in 4 color options (two in unicolor, two in two-colored design) and up to Realise size 5L (DE 42, UK 14, EU M).
Material Information :
The material of the CATSUIT is also new in the realise fabric range. It is an update of the already known Easy Stretch material of the first CATSUIT generation (FB-1) – the update is very soft and stretchable, has a slight shine and is a bit thinner than its predecessor. Despite the reduced thickness, the catuit is completely opaque in all offered color options (in dry condition). Please note, however, that the color silver-gray could be slightly transparent when wet.
Material composition: 82% polyester, 18% polyurethane
Product gallery :
About our models (listed in appearance of this gallery) :
- Model : Umi (Realise Brand Model), Instagram.com/umiecup0314
- Model : Vanessa (Cultulu Model), Instagram.com/vaneschkal
- Model : Helena (Cultulu Model), Instagram.com/helenas_luminance
- Model : Marie (Cultulu Model), Instagram.com/limonart_2.0
- Model : Patcha (Cultulu Model), no modelling socials atm
- Model : Nga Dicapria (Cultulu Model), Instagram.com/dicapria6